As a condition of entering The NYC Short Documentary Film Festival, hereafter known as NYCSDFF, I/we hereby certify that:
- I/we am/are the sole creators of the film, script, short stories, poems which I/we have submitted to the NYCSDFF.
- I/we warrant as sole and exclusive owner(s) of all legal right and title there to have absolute authority to submit the enclosed material to NYCSDFF.
- I/we understand that the NYCSDFF will not return and is not obligated to return my film or any other materials I/we have submitted to the NYCSDFF.
- I/we hereby grant the NYCSDFF the nonexclusive right to use my name, photograph, and likeness in connection with any and all publicity and promotional activities regarding the NYCSDFF.
- For filmmakers: NYCSDFF may transfer the submitted material to a hard drive for screening, if needed, and if the submitted material is selected for screening the submitted material may be used by NYCSDFF for promotional purposes.
- I/we will indemnify and hold harmless NYCSDFF, its judges, sponsors and partners, individually and collectively, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including legal expenses arising out of or in connection with any and all claims, or third party claims based on material submitted to NYCSDFF.
- I/we shall be solely responsible for taking all necessary steps to establish and protect my/our copyright in the submitted material, and the NYCSDFF shall have no obligation with respect thereto. The NYCSDFF shall have the right to reproduce all or part of said material for use in its publicity and any and all related communication directly associated with NYCSDFF.
- I/we have read all of the festival rules, regulations and releases, understand them, and have complied with them. I/we understand that the festival rules, regulations and releases may change or be updated, and that it is my responsibility to read, understand and comply with any changes or updates.